Your search has generated 2 top-ranked education schools in Nevada. These colleges offer graduate study in field of education, leading to an Master degree. Check out the following table to see a list of major educational schools in the state of Nevada, each with enrollment statistics, tuition fees and contact information.
- USAERS: Lists of major rivers and mountains within state of Nevada. Also includes main lakes and reservoirs in Nevada.
List of Best Education Colleges in Nevada
|1||University of Nevada–Las Vegas
4505 Maryland Parkway, Box 453001
Las Vegas, NV 89154
School: College of Education
In-State Tuition: $4,617 per year
Out-of-State Tuition: $17,907 per year
|2||University of Nevada–Reno
Reno, NV 89557
School: College of Education
In-State Tuition: $247 per credit
Out-of-State Tuition: $13,290 per year
Las Vegas, Nevada
- State – Nevada
- Region – US Mountain States
- Date of foundation of Las Vegas – 1905
- The area of Las Vegas – 352 km 2 (including land – 352 km 2)
- The population of Las Vegas is about 650,000 people (28th place in the USA)
- The population density in Las Vegas is about 1,700 people / km 2
- It is part of the Greater Las Vegas metropolitan area with a population of more than 2,200,000 people (28th place among US metropolitan areas)
- Las Vegas time zone – USA time zone
- Las Vegas nicknames – “Sin City”, “Second Chance City”, “Entertainment Capital of the World”, “Wedding Capital of the World”
Las Vegas is the largest city in the state of Nevada, the largest in the United States of America and one of the largest gambling and entertainment centers in the world. In addition, it is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States and is the economic and cultural center of the region.
Las Vegas is located in southern Nevada, near the borders of California and Arizona. The city was built in the middle of the Mojave Desert, at an altitude of about six hundred and twenty meters above sea level. Las Vegas has an arid subtropical desert climate. The summer here is long, very dry and hot (the average temperature in the warmest month, July, is from 27 to 40°C) and almost without precipitation; winters are mild (average temperature in the coldest month, December, from 4 to 14°C) and short-lived. There is a little more rainfall in winter, but snow in Las Vegas is a rarity. On average, the city has more than three hundred sunny days a year, but precipitation falls on less than thirty days a year.
Numerous archaeological finds indicate that Native Americans lived in the area of modern Las Vegas for at least ten thousand years ago. By the time the first Europeans appeared in the region, the Southern Paiute Indians lived here, a small community of which exists in Las Vegas today.
People were drawn to the oasis in the middle of the Mojave Desert, formed by the springs known today as Las Vegas Springs and the stream flowing from them. Now, on the site of these sources, about five kilometers west of the city of Las Vegas, a botanical garden has been created.