The TOEFL iBT test is offered in the state of West Virginia. The list below shows testing locations for computer based TOEFL exam. Please scroll down to find the most up-to-date list of available test centers (including addresses) in West Virginia.
- Charleston – Players Club Drive – APCN-5224
2 Players Club Dr., Suite 104,
Charleston, West Virginia 25311 United States
- Morgantown – Riddle Court – APCN-5354
6 Riddle Ct., West Virginia University,
Morgantown, West Virginia 265052693 United States
West Virginia Area Codes
Short for WV, West Virginia was admitted to United States on 06/20/1863. The capital city is Charleston. With an area of 62,755 km², West Virginia has a population of 1,831,102. The population density is 29.18 people per km². According to ALLCITYCODES, West Virginia has 2 area codes: 304, 681. If you need to call your testing center, please be sure to add such an area code before phone number you are given.
Some Notable West Virginia Natives and Residents
- Horatio (Horaisho) Lloyd Gates (Horatio Lloyd Gates, 1727-1806) – a famous military leader of the American army during the American Revolutionary War. Born in the UK, but later lived in West Virginia.
- Alexander Campbell (Alexander Campbell, 1788-1866) – priest and theologian, founder of Bethany College (the first institution of higher education in what is now West Virginia). Born in Ireland but later lived in West Virginia.
- Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson ( 1824–1863) was a prominent military leader in the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. Born in Clarksburg.
- Anna Maria Jarvis (Anna Maria Jarvis, 1864–1948) is the founder of Mother’s Day in the United States of America. Born in Webster.
- Harold Tucker Webster (1885–1952) was a popular cartoonist. Born in Parkersburg.
- Pearl Buck (Pearl Buck, 1892-1973) – famous writer and translator. Born in Hillsborough.
- Lewis Strauss (1896–1974) was a naval officer, businessman and statesman. He played an important role in the development of nuclear weapons and the creation of nuclear power in the United States. Born in Charleston.
- Walter Philip Reuther(1907-1970) is an outstanding trade union leader. Born in Wheeling.
- Cyrus Roberts Vance (Cyrus Roberts Vance, 1917-2002) is a famous statesman. Born in Clarksburg.
- Charles Elwood Yeager (Charles Elwood Yeager, 1923-2020) – military pilot, test pilot. First person to exceed the speed of sound in an airplane. Born in the village of Mayra.