The TOEFL iBT test is offered in the state of Ohio. The list below shows testing locations for computer based TOEFL exam. Please scroll down to find the most up-to-date list of available test centers (including addresses) in Ohio.
- Columbus – Worthington – APCN-1409
450 W. Wilson Bridge Rd, Suite 210,
Worthington, Ohio 43085 United States
- Mansfield, OH – APCN-1416
625 Lexington Ave, Suite 6,
Mansfield, Ohio 44907 United States
- Dayton – Fairborn OH – APCN-3419
2600 Paramount Place, Suite 190,
Fairborn, Ohio 45324 United States
- Akron, OH – APCN-1402
1000 S. Cleveland Massillon Rd, Suite 104,
Akron, Ohio 44333 United States
- ETS – OHIO UNIVERSITY/ATHENS – APCN-7728
033 Bromley Hall, 42 West Union St,
Athens, Ohio 45701 United States
- Cleveland – Middleburg Heights – APCN-1411
7261 Engle Road, Suite 203,
Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130 United States
Ohio Area Codes
Short for OH, Ohio was admitted to United States on 03/01/1803. The capital city is Columbus. With an area of 116,096 km², Ohio has a population of 11,614,373. The population density is 100.04 people per km². According to ALLCITYCODES, Ohio has 12 area codes: 216, 220, 234, 330, 380, 419, 440, 513, 567, 614, 740, 937. If you need to call your testing center, please be sure to add such an area code before phone number you are given.
Some Notable Ohio Natives and Residents
- Tecumseh (Tecumseh, c. 1768–1813) is a famous Indian leader who organized and led resistance to US expansion into the lands of Indian peoples. Born in the area of modern Cincinnati.
- John Rankin (John Rankin, 1793-1886) – priest and abolitionist, one of the organizers of the Underground Railroad, which saved runaway slaves. Born in Tennessee but later lived in Ohio.
- William Tecumseh Sherman (William Tecumseh Sherman, 1820–1891) was a famous general in the US Army during the American Civil War. Born in Lancaster.
- Ulysses Grant (Ulysses Grant, 1822-1885) – 18th President of the United States. Born in Point Pleasant.
- Rutherford Birchard Hayes (1822-1893) – 19th President of the United States. Born in Delaware.
- George Hunt Pendleton (George Hunt Pendleton, 1825–1889) was a famous politician. Born in Cincinnati.
- James Abram Garfield (James Abram Garfield, 1831-1881) – 20th President of the United States. Born in the town of Moreland
- Benjamin Harrison (1833-1901) – 23rd President of the United States. Born in the town of North Bend.
- Victoria Woodhull (Victoria Woodhull, 1838-1927) is one of the leaders of the suffragette movement in the United States. First female candidate for President of the United States. Born in the village of Homer.
- George Armstrong Custer (1839–1876) was a famous cavalry officer during the American Civil War and the Indian Wars. Born in the village of New Rumley.
- William McKinley (1843-1901) – 25th President of the United States. Born in Niles.
- Thomas Alva Edison (Thomas Alva Edison, 1847-1931) is a famous inventor and businessman. Born in the city of Milan.
- Daniel Carter Beard (Daniel Carter Beard, 1850-1941) – writer, illustrator, social reformer. Founder of the Boy Scout movement. Born in Cincinnati.
- William Howard Taft (1857-1930) – 27th President of the United States. Born in Cincinnati.
- Annie Oakley (Annie Oakley, 1860-1926 ) – became famous as a marksman, a participant in the show Buffallo Bill “Wild West”. She was born in the village of Willowdell.
- Charles Young (Charles Young, 1864-1922) – born into slavery, he became the first black officer of the highest rank (colonel) in the US Army. Born in Kentucky but later lived in Ohio.
- Warren Gamaliel Harding (1865–1923) 29th President of the United States. Born in Blooming Grove.
- Kenesaw Mountain Landis (Kenesaw Mountain Landis, 1866-1944) – lawyer, judge, first Major League Baseball commissioner. Born in Millville.
- Wilbur Wright (Wilbur Wright, 1867-1912) – one of the brothers who created the first aircraft. Born in Indiana, but later lived in Ohio.
- Denton True “Cy” Young (Denton True “Cy” Young, 1867–1955) was a famous baseball player. Born in the village of Gilmore.
- Orville Wright (1871-1948) – one of the brothers who created the first aircraft. Born in Dayton.
- Zane Gray ( 1872–1939) was a popular writer. Born in Zanesville.
- Paul Laurence Dunbar (Paul Laurence Dunbar, 1872-1906) – poet and writer, one of the first African Americans to become famous in the literary field. Born in Dayton.
- Charles Franklin Kettering ( 1876–1958) was a famous engineer and inventor. Born in the town of Loudonville.
- Robert Holbrook “Dr. Bob” Smith (Robert Holbrook “Dr. Bob” Smith, 1879–1950) was a physician and one of the founders of Alcoholics Anonymous. Born in Vermont but later lived in Ohio.
- Edward “Eddie” Vernon Rickenbacker (Eddie” Vernon Rickenbacker, 1890-1973) – the famous military pilot of the First World War, racing driver, creator of cars and one of the pioneers of transport aviation. Born in Columbus.
- William Clark Gable ( 1901-1960) is a famous film actor. Born in the city of Cadiz.
- James Cleveland “Jesse” Owens (James Cleveland “Jesse” Owens, 1913–1980) was a legendary track and field athlete. Born in Alabama but later lived in Ohio.
- Dean Martin ( 1917-1995) is a popular singer and actor. Born in Steubenville.
- John Herschel Glenn Jr. (John Herschel Glenn Jr., 1921-2016) – astronaut (the first American to make an orbital flight) and politician. Born in the city of Cambridge.
- Doris Day (Doris Day, 1922–2019) is a popular singer. Born in Cincinnati.
- Paul Leonard Newman (Paul Leonard Newman, 1925-2008) – famous actor, director and racing driver. Born in Shaker_Heights.
- Neil Alden Armstrong ( 1930-2012) – pilot, astronaut and teacher. The first person to walk on the surface of the moon. Born in the town of Wapakoneta.
- Robert Edward “Ted” Turner III (Robert Edward “Ted” Turner III, 1938–) is a businessman and founder of CNN. Born in Cincinnati.
- Peter Edward “Pete” Rose ( 1941–) is a famous baseball player. Born in Cincinnati.
- Steven Allan Spielberg (Steven Allan Spielberg, 1946–) is a famous film director. Born in Cincinnati.
- Judith Arlene Resnik ( 1949–1986) was the second American female astronaut. Born in Akron.
- Halle Maria Berry (Halle Maria Berry, 1966–) is the first black actress to win an Oscar for her lead role. Born in Cleveland.