The TOEFL iBT test is offered in the state of Iowa. The list below shows testing locations for computer based TOEFL exam. Please scroll down to find the most up-to-date list of available test centers (including addresses) in Iowa.
- Des Moines, IA – APCN-3309
1260 Office Plaza Drive,
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266 United States
- Iowa Central Community College – STN15525A
1725 Beach Street,
Webster City, Iowa 50595 United States
- Iowa Central Community College – STN14704A
Student Resource Center Building, Testing Center, One Triton Circle,
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501 United States
- Prometric Test Center – APCN-3305
1089 Longfellow Dr, Suite A,
Hiawatha, Iowa 52233 United States
Iowa Area Codes
Short for IA, Iowa was admitted to United States on 12/28/1846. The capital city is Des Moines. With an area of 145,743 km², Iowa has a population of 3,134,693. The population density is 21.51 people per km². According to ALLCITYCODES, Iowa has 5 area codes: 319, 515, 563, 641, 712. If you need to call your testing center, please be sure to add such an area code before phone number you are given.
Some National Historic Landmarks in Iowa
- The Julien Dubouc Mines is a historic district in the city of Dubuque that has preserved Native American settlement sites, as well as a mining village and mines that produced lead in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- The Sergeant Floyd Monument in Sioux City is a monument to Charles Floyd, the only member of the Lewis and Clark Expedition who died during the voyage. The first site to be declared a National Historic Landmark in the United States.
- The Old Capitol is a building in Iowa City where state legislators met from 1842-1857. Now – the bottom of the campus buildings of the University of Iowa.
- The Reverend George B. Hitchcock House Museum is a vicarage located near the city of Lewis, which served as an “underground railroad station” (shelter and refuge) for runaway slaves.
- The Lone Star Steamship Museum in Le Claire is the oldest of the three surviving steam tugs in the United States and the only one with a wooden hull.
- The George M. Verity Steamship Museum in Keokuk is one of only three steam tugs still in the United States.
- The Sergeant Floyd Steamship Museum in Sioux City is one of only three steam tugboats left in the United States.
- The Fort Des Moines Officer Training School is a military base and training center in the city of Des Moines. During the First World War, black Americans were trained here as army officers. During the Second World War, women were trained here for further service in the Women’s Army Corps.
- The Woodbury County Courthouse in Sioux City, built in 1918, is one of the most famous Prairie School
- The Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake is where rock and roll stars Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and Giles “Big Bopper” Richardson gave their last concert on February 2, 1959. They died the next day in a plane crash that went down in history as “The Day the Music Died”.