The revised TOEFL Paper-delivered Test is offered in this location.
The list below shows testing regions, fees and dates as of February 15, 2019, but availability may change when you register. Fees are shown in US$ and are subject to change without notice.
To find the most up-to-date list of available test centers and dates when registration is open, click the button below.
|Region||Testing Format||Fee||Test Dates|
|St Michael (Code: Q203)||TOEFL Paper Testing||$180
|Sat., Nov 10, 2018
Sat., Feb 09, 2019
Sat., Apr 13, 2019
Barbados, a state in the Caribbean Sea, the easternmost island of the Lesser Antilles. The economy is characterized by the cultivation of sugar cane; in addition, tourism is becoming increasingly important. The population is mostly black. The minorities include whites, mulattos, and Asian immigrants.
Barbados was discovered by the Spaniards in 1536 and was a British crown colony from 1652. In 1966 it became independent under the Commonwealth.
- COUNTRYAAH: National flag of Barbados. Includes the year when the flag was designed and formally used. Also covers its meaning and downloadable high definition image.
- Official name: Barbados
- License plate: BDS
- ISO-3166: BB, BRB (52)
- Internet domain:.bb
- Currency: 1 Barbados dollar (BDS $) = 100 cents
- Area: 430 km²
- Population: 285 720
- Capital: Bridgetown
- Official language (s): English
- Form of government: Parliamentary monarchy in the Commonwealth
- Government seat: Bridgetown
- Administrative division: 11 districts (Parishes)
- Head of State: British monarch, represented by a governor general
- Religion (s): Christians (Anglicans, Pentecostals, Methodists, Catholics)
- Time zone: Central European Time -5 hours
- National holiday: November 30th
- Location (geographical): Caribbean
- Location (coordinates): at 59 ° 32 ‘west longitude and 13 ° 10 north latitude
- Climate: Tropical and humid with rainy season from July to November
- Highest point in the country: Mt. Hillaby (340 m)
- Road network: 1600 km (paved)