According to the College Board, there are 3 test centers for SAT and SAT Subject Tests in North Dakota. Please note that before you register either of the SAT exams, you should choose your test date and test location. Each testing location is affiliated with an educational institution, such as high school, community college, or university. The following test centers administer one or more of 2019 and 2020 SAT tests in North Dakota.
2019 – 2020 SAT Test Dates in North Dakota
- March 9, 2019
- May 4, 2019
- June 1, 2019
- August 24, 2019
- October 5, 2019
- November 2, 2019
- December 7, 2019
- March 14, 2020
- May 2, 2020
- June 6, 2020
- August 29, 2020
- October 3, 2020
- November 7, 2020
- December 5, 2020
SAT Testing Centers in North Dakota
FARGO SOUTH HS
MINOT SR HS
How to get to North Dakota
If you are living outside of North Dakota and need to get there by plane, please visit COUNTRYAAH to find a list of all airports in the state of North Dakota. You can pick one that is nearest to the SAT testing center you have chosen.
National trails in North Dakota
Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail, following the route of the legendary American pioneers from Pennsylvania to Oregon.
The North Country Trail (“Northern Trail”) is a walking route from New York State in the east to North Dakota in the west.
On the border of North Dakota and the neighboring Canadian province of Manitoba, there is a unique landmark – the International Peace Garden, a park founded in 1932 as a symbol of peaceful relations between the two countries.
The International Peace Garden is located near the town of Dunseith and is operated (from the United States) by the National Park Service.
Some National Historic Landmarks in North Dakota
- Lynch Quarry near Dunn Center, where the Indians mined flint in pre-Columbian times
- The village of Menoken Indians is an archaeological site near the city of Bismarck, where the remains of a 14th-century settlement have been preserved.
- An archaeological site near the village of Huff, where the remains of a settlement of the Mandan Indian people that existed in the 15th century were discovered.
- The Biesterfeldt archaeological site near the town of Lisbon, where the remains of Indian dugout houses of the 18th century have been preserved.
- The Frederick and Sophia Bag Farm is a well-preserved complex of farm buildings built in 1915 and flourishing for two decades using the most advanced farming practices of its time. Located near the village of Murton.
North Dakota Fifty States Quarter Dollar
The North Dakota Fifty States Quarter Dollar coin depicts American bison in the Badlands.
America the Beautiful
One of the quarter dollar coins from the America the Beautiful series is dedicated to Theodore Roosevelt National Park, located in the state of North Dakota.
The coin depicts Theodore Roosevelt on horseback near the Little Missouri River.
The inscription on the coin reads Theodore-Roosevelt (“Theodore Roosevelt”).