Located in Sarasota, FL, Ringling College of Art and Design is one of the best universities in the state of Florida. On this page, you will find in-depth rankings for Ringling College of Art and Design in the following areas: graduation rates, teaching resources, financing opportunities, and alumni donations. Latest acceptance rate is also given to show how competitive is Ringling College of Art and Design.
- According to AbbreviationFinder, Ringling College of Art and Design is often abbreviated as RCAD.
2700 N. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL 34234-5895
Phone: (800) 255-7695
Email: [email protected]
Web site: http://www.ringling.edu
Rankings: Ringling College of Art and Design
|Rankings, Ratings, and Admissions Statistics|
|Peer college rating (out of 5)||N/A|
|Graduation and retention ranking:||N/A|
|Average freshman retention rate:||83.3%|
|6-year graduation rate:||65.0%|
|Predicted graduation rate:||N/A|
|Faculty resources ranking:||N/A|
|Classes with under 20 students (2020):||68.7%|
|Classes with 50 or more students (2020):||0.3%|
|Student faculty ratio (2020):||12:1|
|Percent of faculty who are full-time (2020)||79.0%|
|Student selectivity ranking:||N/A|
|SAT/ACT 25th-75th percentile (2020)||N/A|
|2020 Freshmen in top 10 percent of high school class:||N/A|
|Freshmen in top 25 percent of high school class (2020):||N/A|
|Fall 2020 Acceptance rate:||69.8%|
|Financial resources rank:||N/A|
|Alumni giving rank:||N/A|
|Average alumni giving rate (2020):||2.6%|
Essential Facts: Ringling College of Art and Design
- Ringling College of Art and Design follows a semester-based curriculum calendar system and has 12 majors.
- For the last 85 years, Ringling College has strived to create globally aware and socially responsible leaders of art and design.
- Ringling faculty consists of professionally active and teaching-oriented artists, designers and scholars.
- Ringling College of Art and Design strives to enroll both full- and part-time students from diverse backgrounds who intend to become professionals in the visual arts.
Rules and regulations Sports Activities
|Percent of undergraduate students who live in college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing:||53%|
|Percent of undergraduates who are members of a fraternity:||1%|
|Percent of student body who are members of a sorority:||1%|
|Average percentage of students on campus during weekends:||90%|
|Are all students permitted to have cars on campus?||Yes|
|Percent of students who have cars on campus:||65%|
|Is alcohol permitted on campus for students of legal age?||No|
|Additional policies and regulations:||class attendance mandatory, class attendance policies set by individual instructors, hazing prohibited|
|Collegiate athletic association:||N/A|
|Men’s scholarship sports:||N/A|
|Women’s scholarship sports:||N/A|
|Student activities:||campus ministries, dance, student government|