According to AAMC (the MCAT test maker), there are 10 MCAT test centers in Indiana. Most testing centers are located inside a college or university. You can select a testing location that is nearest to you. Please note that you are able to choose a test center when registering for the MCAT.
ETS – INDIANA UNIVERSITY
Eigenmann Hall 320 – 3 West
1900 East 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47406
Evansville – Kenmore Drive
923 S. KENMORE DRIVE
HEBRON OFFICE PLAZA
EVANSVILLE, IN 47714
Fort Wayne – St. Joe Road
4900 St. Joe Rd Ivy Tech Comm. College – NE
North Campus Harshman Hall
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
Indianapolis – Westfield Boulevard
8450 Westfield Blvd.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46240
Indianapolis – Girls School Road
77 S GIRLS SCHOOL RD.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46231
Lafayette – Britt Farm Drive
4050 BRITT FARM DRIVE
CO-LOCATED W/ SYLVAN LEARNING CTR
LAFAYETTE, IN 47905
Merrillville – Broadway
MERRILLVILLE, IN 46410
South Bend – Mishawaka
3005 GRAPE RD, STE A
MISHAWAKA, IN 46545-1776
ETS- BALL STATE UNIVERSITY
Lucina Hall, Room 366
MUNCIE, IN 47306
Terre Haute – Ivy Tech Community College
Ivy Tech Comm. College – Wabash Valley
1700 E. Industrial Drive
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Some Notable Natives and Residents of Indiana
- George Rogers Clark ( 1752–1818) was an American Revolutionary hero who led the militia during the Illinois Campaign. Known as the “Conqueror of the Old Northwest” Born in Virginia, but later lived in Indiana.
- William Henry Harrison (1773-1841) – 9th President of the United States. Born in Virginia, but later lived in Indiana.
- Levi Coffin (1798-1877) – abolitionist, one of the main organizers of the “underground railway” that rescued fugitive slaves. Born in North Carolina, but later lived in Indiana.
- Abraham Lincoln (Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865) – 16th President of the United States. Born in Kentucky, but lived in Indiana as a child.
- Lewis “Lew” Wallace (1827–1905) was a politician, Northern general during the Civil War, and writer. Born in Brookville.
- Clement Studebaker (Clement Studebaker, 1831-1901) – manufacturer of wagons and carts, co-founder of the Studebaker company, which later produced cars. Born in Pennsylvania, but later lived in Indiana.
- Benjamin Harrison (1833-1901) – 23rd President of the United States. Born in Ohio, but later lived in Indiana.
- John Milton Hay (1838–1905), statesman and diplomat. Born in Salem.
- James Whitcomb Riley (1849–1916) was a popular writer and poet known as the “Hoosier Poet” and “Children’s Poet”. Born in Greenfield
- Eugene Victor “Gene” Debs (Eugene Victor “Gene” Debs, 1855-1926) – public and political figure, one of the organizers of the Socialist Party of America. Participated five times as a candidate for the office of President of the United States. Born in Terre Haute.
- Alvah Curtis Roebuck (1864-1948) – entrepreneur, one of the founders of the largest retail company Sears, Roebuck and Company. Born in Lafayette.
- Wilbur Wright (Wilbur Wright, 1867-1912) – one of the brothers who created the first aircraft. Born in Millville.
- Theodore Dreiser (1871-1945) is a famous writer. Born in Terre Haute.
- Rex Stout ( Rex Stout, 1886-1975) – famous writer, author of books about Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin. Born in Noblesville.
- Cole Porter (Cole Porter, 1891-1964) – famous composer, author of many popular musicals. Born in the city of Peru.
- Harold Clayton Urey (1893–1981) was an eminent physicist. Born in Walkerton.
- James Riddle “Jimmy” Hoffa (James Riddle “Jimmy” Hoffa, 1913–disappeared in 1975, declared dead in 1982) is a well-known trade union leader. Born in the city of Brazil.
- Kurt Vonnegut (Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007) is a famous writer. Born in Indianapolis.
- Anne Baxter (Anne Baxter, 1923-1985) – famous actress, Hollywood and Broadway star. Born in Michigan City.
- Virgil “Gus” Grissom (1926–1967) was one of the first astronauts. Born in Mitchell.
- Terrence Stephen “Steve” McQueen (1930-1980) is a famous film actor and racing driver. Born in Beach Grove.
- James Dean (James Dean, 1931-1955) is a famous film actor. Born in the city of Marion.
- James Danforth “Dan” Quayle (1947–) is the 44th Vice President of the United States. Born in Indianapolis.
- John “Cougar” Mellencamp (John “Cougar” Mellencamp, 1951–) is a famous songwriter and performer. Born in Seymour.
- Michael Jackson (Michael Jackson, 1958-2009) is a famous pop singer and songwriter. Born in Gary.