When you take the ACT standardized test and turn it in, you will have to wait up to 2 1/2 weeks to find and access the ACT score online. Many reports made available within a week of the test date, but may take up to 2 1/2 weeks, depending on the number of reports to be dealt with.
ACT scores are made available to the students, after having tested both online and via standard mail. ACT scores are sent out to the schools listed as recipients on the student’s ACT test form via standard mail as well.
1. Wait at least a week after taking your ACT test. Log in to the official website using your student account access information. If you do not have a student access to the account, you will need to create one. The link for ACT scores results and account creation/access is included in the References section at the end of this article.
2. View test score availability schedule on the ACT website. This form, which can be found at the link in the references will show a test date, together with the estimated dates, when the scores will be available.
Wait for the first available date entered for the date you took the test to check your Points online.
3. Return to the ACT website daily to check for an update, if the score is not there in the first place. The ACT States that the online-score will be available in most cases within 2 1/2 weeks of the test date.
You will need to log in to your student account on the ACT website, every time you go to check out a score.
You can also order extra points, which will be sent to colleges, universities and your home address via the online account access site.
Through the Postal Service
4. Fill in your real home mailing address on ACT test form, when you sign up to take the ACT test. If you do not fill out an address you will not receive a paper copy of your test results, and you can not get any score results.
5. Wait 3 to 8 weeks the scores to be sent out by post. During this time frame, will also be mailed to the schools scores, that you entered on the ACT test form.
ACT test shall issue States, ACT-measurements with a written portion will be sent out within five to eight weeks after the test date.
6. Please check the information about the score reports are correct, when you receive them in the mail. This includes verifying personal information such as name and date of birth, as well as a list of the schools that the report was sent to.
You will also be able to view your score results on paper score report for each section of the ACT, such as written and oral test.