GMAT Math Review

The GMAT Math Review is mainly designed for those who expect to get PERFECT score (99th) on quantitative section. We are very proud of the results that 81% of past customers got perfect score on Math Section. Now, we’d like to extend the same offer to you.

Some features of our math guide include:

  • A comprehensive math review of Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry. You don’t need to consult a specific math book for a more detailed discussion. The basic math concepts are already included.
  • Higher-level topics, such as Permutation, Probability, and Standard Deviation, are also addressed in detail so that you won’t feel lost on the test day.
  • Solved examples in each difficult level – low-level, mid-level, and high-level. You will be well informed how a difficult or an easy question can be.
  • Special chapter on Word Problem. Techniques to “numberize” a question instead of reading a question. Solving a math question that was created in a complicated manner will no longer be a problem for you.
  • Special chapter on Data sufficiency. Your will learn easy-to-use strategies to tackle the trick questions.

And more…

Table of Contents: GMAT Math Review

Chapter 1: Arithmetic

1. Integers & Number Theory

2. Fractions

3. Decimals

3. Percent

4. Ratio and Proportion

5. Exponents & Roots

6. Sets

7. Possible Range Questions

8. Permutation and Combination

9. Probability

10. Sequences

Chapter 4: Word Problem

1. Interest, Discount and Profit

2. Rate & Time

3. Work

4. Averages and Medians

5. Mixture

6. Age Problem

7. Doubling

8. Sales Commission

9. Decision Tree

10. Data Interpretation

Chapter 2: Algebra

1. Simple Equation

2. Simultaneous Equations

3. Quadratic Equation

4. Defined Functions

5. Inequalities

6. Factoring

Chapter 5 Data Sufficiency


Section 1 Four Test-taking Strategies

Section 2 Data Sufficiency Trick Questions

Chapter 3: Geometry

1. Lines and Angles

2. Triangles

4. Circles

5. Solids

6. Coordinate Geometry

8. Comprehensive Practice Questions

GMAT Math Review Free Preview

The following is an extract from the introductory section, fourth chapter of the GMAT Math Review. There are totally five chapters in the GMAT prep course, and each chapter is divided into several sections.

Chapter 4: Word Problem

  1. Decision Tree

Decision tree is a kind of graphical representation of decisions involved in the choice of statistical procedures. Here, we use this definition to describe a type of math question. A typical decision tree question will be as following:

In a certain college, 80 percent of the freshmen (first-year students) lived on campus, and 60 percent of those who live on campus live in dormitory. If 1,200 first year students live in campus dormitory, how many first year students were there in this college?

(A) 2,500

(B) 2,400

(C) 2,000

(D) 1,500

(E) 1,200

There are two ways to solve this question. The first one is to express this question in a simple equation. But here, I’d like to introduce a diagramming method, also known as decision tree.

Step 1 Divide the first-year students into two groups: one who live on campus (80%) and the other one who live off campus (20%).

Step 2 Further divide the subgroup living on campus into the one who live in dormitory (60%) and the other one who live in apartment (40%).

Step 3 Since the population for sub-subgroup (who live in campus dormitory) is 1,200, then the subgroup would be .

Step 4 Then the total graduating class would be

Therefore, A is the correct answer.

Order GMAT Math Review($15)

Option #2: Order Comprehensive GMAT Prep Courses ($29, save $7)

Immediate Access

After you place your order by credit card, you are immediately directed to the GMAT Math Review  (< 5 minutes using dialup).


You don’t need to have special software in order to view this course. Internet Explorer or Netscape is the only software needed.

Secure & Private Purchasing

Credit Card purchase is made through SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology.’s privacy policy is never to use email addresses for marketing.