Want to become a dentist, dental assistant, dental hygienist, dental nurse, dental technician, or dental therapist? The following schools of dentistry in Virginia offer pre-dental studies, general dentistry, dental assisting, and dental hygiene studies towards a bachelor’s , master’s, doctorate, or a professional degree. Please know that some Virginia dental schools also provide certificates or postgraduate training in general dentistry. Check the following table for street address and official website of each school of dental medicine in the state of Virginia.
- AllCityCodes: Articles about the state of Utah, including nickname, area codes, and interstate highways of Utah.
- CityPopulationReview: Facts, symbols and history about the state of Utah, including different types of highways of Utah.
|List of Dentistry Colleges in Virginia|
|Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
Address: 520 North 12th Street, Richmond, VA
Some National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- Bacon’s Castle in Surry County is the oldest brick building in Virginia. Built in 1665.
- The Wren Building at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg is the oldest continuously used academic building in the United States of America. Built in 1700, named after the famous English architect Christopher Wren.
- Takaho is a mansion near the town of Manakin Sabo, where the future 3rd US President Thomas Jefferson spent his childhood. Built in 1712.
- Shirley Plantation in Charles City County is the oldest surviving plantation homestead in Virginia. Built around 1723.
- Berkeley Plantation in Charles City County is one of the first plantations in America, the birthplace of the 9th President of the United States, William Harrison. Built in 1726.
- Sherwood Forest is a manor near the town of Charles City, which at various times belonged to the 9th President of the United States, William Harrison, and the 10th President of the United States, John Tyler. Built in 1730.
- Ferry Farm is a farm near the city of Fredericksburg, where the future 1st US President George Washington spent his childhood. Built in 1738.
- Stratford Hall is a Westmoreland estate where the famous General Robert E. Lee was born. Built in 1738.
- Scotchtown is the estate of one of the founding fathers of the United States, Patrick Henry, near the city of Ashland. Built in the middle of the 18th century.
- Mount Vernon is the estate of the 1st President of the United States, George Washington, near the city of Alexandria. Built in 1758.
- Gunston Hall near the city of Lorton is the mansion of the prominent politician George Mason. Built in 1755-1759.
- Church of Christ in the city of Alxandria, built in the Georgian style in 1773.
- Gadsby Tavern is a complex of historical buildings in the historical part of the city of Alexandria, built in the second half of the 18th century.
- Belmont is the home and studio of renowned artist Gary Melchers in the village of Falmouth. Built in the second half of the 17th century.
- Monticello is the estate of the 3rd US President Thomas Jefferson near the city of Charlottesville. Built in 1772.
- The building of the lawyer’s office of the future 5th US President James Monroe in the city of Fredericksburg. Built in 1786.
- The Virginia State Capitol in Richmond, built 1785–1788.
- Lighthouses at Cape Henry – the first lighthouse built by the US government (in 1792) and a more modern lighthouse built nearby in 1881.
- Montpelier (Montpellier) – the estate of the 4th President of the United States James Madison near the city of Orange. Built in 1794.
- Williamsburg Historic District (” Colonial Williamsburg “), the capital of Virginia from 1699 to 1799
- The historical district of the city of Alexandria, in which buildings of the late 18th-early 19th centuries are well preserved /
- Oak Hill is the estate of the 5th President of the United States, James Monroe, near the city of Leesburg. Built in 1808.
- Virginia Governor’s Mansion in Richmond, built in 1811
- The ” White House of the Confederation ” is the residence of the President of the Confederate States of America, Jefferson Davis, in Richmond. Built in 1818.
- The Rotunda is one of the buildings of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. Built in 1822–1826.
- Dry Dock #1 at the Norfolk Navy Yard is the oldest operating dry dock in the United States. It was built in 1834.
- Berry Hill Plantation is a Greek Revival mansion built in South Boston in 1839.
- The stock exchange building in the city of Petersberg, built in 1841.
- The Egyptian Building is the first building of the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Built in 1845.
- The Presidential Library of the 28th US President Woodrow Wilson and the house where the future President was born (built in 1846) in Staunton.
- Virginia Military Institute barracks in Lexington. Built in 1848.
- House in the city of Winchester, where the famous singer Patsy Cline spent her childhood. Built in the middle of the 19th century.
- City Hall in Richmond, built in the Victorian Neo-Gothic style in 1886
- Spence Point is a house in the village of Westmoreland, where the famous writer John Dos Passos lived. Built around 1806.
- Main Street railway station in Richmond, built in the Beaux-arts style in 1901
- Home of prominent medical researcher Charles Drew in Arlington.
- The Variable Density Tunnel is a laboratory at the Langley Research Center in Hampton, the world’s first variable density wind tunnel. Built in 1923.
- Camp Hoover is a house in the forest on the territory of the Shenandoah National Park, built for the 31st President of the United States Herbert Hoover in 1929 and served as his country residence.
- The George Washington National Masonic Memorial in Alexandria, built 1922–1932.
- The Pentagon is a US Department of Defense building in Arlington. Built in 1943.
- Home of the 38th US President Gerald Ford in Alexandria. Built in 1955.
- The Docking Simulator is a NASA laboratory at the Langley Research Center in the Hamptons, established in 1963.
- The Moon Landing Research Center is a NASA laboratory at the Langley Research Center in Hampton, established in 1965.