Are you pursing a law degree? The TopSchoolsintheUSA.com has generated the latest ranking of best law schools in Oklahoma that provides Master of Legal Studies (MLS), Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR), Juris Doctor (JD), Master of Laws (LLM), or Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD). You can use the following list to pick a school that fits your needs. These law schools in Oklahoma are ranked based on the student reviews, alumni surveys, assessment of peer institutions, and official data reported by each law college. In addition, we also provide average LSAT scores, GPA and acceptance rates for each of these law schools in Oklahoma.
- A2ZCAMERABLOG: General information about Oklahoma, including state capital, major cities and counties, geography, history, and population statistics of Oklahoma.
|National Ranking||Best Law Programs|
|87|| University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK)
Acceptance rate: 31.4%
LSAT scores (25th-75th percentile): 155-161
GPA (25th-75th percentile): 3.23-3.75
Tuition & Fees: In-state, full-time: $19,051 per year, Out-of-state, full-time: $29,476 per year
Enrollment (full-time): 530
Graduates known to be employed nine months after graduation: 83.6%
|100|| University of Tulsa (Tulsa, OK)
Acceptance rate: 39.7%
LSAT scores (25th-75th percentile): 152-157
GPA (25th-75th percentile): 3.06-3.58
Tuition & Fees: Full-time: $32,056 per year
Enrollment (full-time): 322
Graduates known to be employed nine months after graduation: 92.4%
|170|| Oklahoma City University (Oklahoma City, OK)
Acceptance rate: 53.3%
LSAT scores (25th-75th percentile): 149-154
GPA (25th-75th percentile): 2.85-3.45
Tuition & Fees: Full-time: $1,065 per credit
Enrollment (full-time): 527
Graduates known to be employed nine months after graduation: 84.9%
Some Notable Oklahoma Natives and Residents
- George “Sequoyah” Gist (George “Sequoyah” Gist, c. 1770–1843) was a prominent Cherokee educator. Born in Tennessee but later lived in Oklahoma.
- (Alice Mary Robertson, 1854-1931) – teacher and politician, fighter for the rights of Native Americans. Born in Tallahassee.
- Willie “Bill” Pickett (1870–1932) was a cowboy, participant in the rodeo and the Wild West Ranch 101 show. Born in Texas but later lived in Oklahoma.
- William Penn Adair “Will” Rogers (William Penn Adair “Will” Rogers, 1879-1935) – cowboy, actor, humorist, journalist. Known as “Oklahoma’s Favorite Son”, he was instrumental in popularizing Route 66. Born in Claremore.
- Jacobus Franciscus “Jim” Thorpe (James Francis “Jim” Thorpe, 1887–1953) was an outstanding athlete, the first Native American to win an Olympic gold medal. Born near the city of Prague.
- Karl Guthe Jansky(1905–1950), physicist and radio engineer, founder of radio astronomy. Born in Norman.
- Woodrow Wilson “Woody” Guthrie (1912–1967) was a popular folk musician, singer, and songwriter. Born in the city of Okma.
- John Hope Franklin (John Hope Franklin, 1915-2009) is a famous historian, teacher and writer. Born in the village of Rentisville.
- Paul Harvey (1918-2009) is a popular radio host. Born in Tulsa.
- Elizabeth Marie Tallchief(1925–2013) is an outstanding ballerina. Born in Fairfax.
- Jeane Duane Kirkpatrick (Jeane Duane Kirkpatrick, 1926-2006) – an outstanding political scientist and statesman. Born in Duncan.
- Leroy Gordon “Gordo” Cooper Jr. (Leroy Gordon “Gordo” Cooper Jr., 1927-2004) – test pilot and astronaut, the youngest participant in the Mercury manned flight program. Born in Shawnee.
- Clara Ann “Patti Page” Fowler (1927–2013) is a popular singer. Born in Claremore.
- James Garner (James Garner, 1928–2014) is a popular actor. Born in Norman.
- Mickey Charles Mantle (1931-1995) is an outstanding baseball player. Born in the town of Spavino.
- Carlos Ray “Chuck” Norris (1940–) is a martial artist and popular film actor. Born in the town of Ryan.
- Wilma Pearl Mankiller (Wilma Pearl Mankiller, 1945-2010) – public figure, the first female leader of the Cherokee tribe. She was born in the city of Talkwa.
- William Bradley “Brad” Pitt (William Bradley “Brad” Pitt, 1963–) is a popular film actor and producer. Born in Shawnee.