Your search found 1 match. The following is the full list of ACT testing locations in Belarus among which you can pick one to take the exam. Please know that on the test day, test takers can use any 4-function, scientific, or graphing calculator. On the table below, you can also find all test dates through 2019.
2019-2020 ACT Test Dates in Belarus
|Test Date||Registration Deadline|
|February 9, 2019||January 11, 2019|
|April 13, 2019||March 8, 2019|
|June 8, 2019||May 3, 2019|
|July 13, 2019||June 14, 2019|
|September 14, 2019||August 16, 2019|
|October 26, 2019||September 20, 2019|
|December 14, 2019||November 8, 2019|
|February 8, 2020||January 10, 2020|
|April 4, 2020||February 28, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020|
ACT Test Centers in Belarus
|City||Center Name||Center Code|
|Minsk||Streamline Language School||872460|
More about Belarus
Belarus is located in the geographical center of Europe, in the western part of the Eastern European lowlands. It is a landlocked country with no access to the sea. The area of the country is 207,600 km²; it is five times the size of Switzerland. Its landscapes were shaped by the ice ages. Only the hill country of the Belarusian Ridge protrudes from the vast plains. It is up to 345 m high and through the valleys of the Beresina and Dnieper rivers structured. The lowlands are criss-crossed by numerous lakes and swamps, including the Pripjet swamps in the south. Belarus lies in the transition area between the Atlantic and continental climates. The summers are warm and rainy, the winters cold and dry. The monthly average temperatures vary from – 6 ° C in January to 18 ° C in July. Check a2zcamerablog to see Brief Information About Belarus.
Forests occupy 43% of the country’s area (32% in Germany). The Bialowiezer Heide National Park on the Polish-Belarusian border is an untouched forest area, interspersed with swamps and moors. Here live bison, wild horses, moose, lynx and wolves.
The Chernobyl accident in Ukraine in April 1986 had disastrous consequences for Belarus. More than 45,000 km² of soil was radioactively contaminated. Around 130,000 people from the highly polluted areas had to leave their home villages. Cancer and thyroid diseases increased significantly in the period that followed.
- IAMHIGHER: Latest statistics of population in the country of Belarus, including languages spoken, urban population, birth rate, fertility rate and life expectancy for both men and women.
- Official name: Republic of Belarus
- License plate: BY
- ISO-3166: BY, BLR (112)
- Internet domain:.by
- Currency: Belarusian ruble (BYN) = 100 kupek
- Area: 207,600 km²
- Population (2019): 9.5 million
- Capital: Minsk
- Official language (s): Belarusian, Russian
- Form of government: Presidential Republic
- Administrative division: 6 regions (oblasts) and capital district
- Head of State: President Aleksandr Lukashenka
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Sergei Rumas
- Religion (s) (2011): 48.3% Orthodox, 41.1% non-denominational, 7.1% Catholics
- Time zone: Central European Time +1 hour
- National holiday: July 3rd
Location and infrastructure
- Location (geographical): Eastern Europe
- Location (coordinates): between 51 ° 19 ‘and 56 ° 09’ north latitude and 23 ° 12 ‘and 32 ° 44’ east longitude
- Climate: Cool temperate climate
- Highest mountain: Djarshynskaya (345 m)
- Road network (2017): 86 600 km
- Railway network (2014): 5 528 km
- Annual population growth (2018): -0.2%
- Birth rate (2018): 10 per 1000 residents.
- Death rate (2018): 13.2 per 1000 residents.
- Average age (2018): 40.3 years
- Average life expectancy (2018): 73.2 years (women 79; men 67.8)
- Age structure (2018): 15.9% younger than 15 years, 15.2% older than 65 years
- Literacy rate (15-year-olds and older) (2015): 99.7%
- Mobile phone contracts (pre-paid and post-paid) (2017): 121 per 100 residents
- Internet users (2017): 74 per 100 residents
- GDP per capita (2017): US $ 5,727
- Total GDP (2017): US $ 54 billion
- GNI per capita (2018): US $ 5,670
- Education expenditure (2016): 5% of GDP
- Military expenditure (2017): 0.9% of GDP
- Unemployment rate (2017): 0.5%
The most influential parties are v. a. the Communist Party of Belarus (KPB, split off from the Communist Party of Belarus in 1996), the Patriotic Party (BPR, founded in 1996) and the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP, founded in 1994). The White Rus (BR) association, which is not officially registered as a party, supports President Lukashenka and has dominant influence in parliament through formally independent candidates. The opposition includes the United Citizens ‘Party (founded in 1995 from the Citizens’ Party and the Democratic Party) and the Belarusian Social Democratic Party »Hramada« (German People’s Assembly, founded 1996).
A nationally independent, pluralistic trade union movement has emerged in Belarus since 1990/91. However, the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus (FPB), which was founded in 1990 as the successor organization to the former Soviet state trade unions and to which 28 branch trade unions belong, has dominated so far. The independent Congress of Democratic Trade Unions (founded in 1993) also plays a role.
The total strength of the conscription army (service period 12-18 months) is about 73,000 men; the border troops have a strength of around 12,000, the inner troops around 11,000 men. The army has around 30,000 soldiers, the central services 25,000 and the air force (including air defense) 18,000 soldiers. Belarus, which works closely with Russia in the military field, joined NATO’s “Partnership for Peace” in 1995.
Belarus is administratively divided into 6 regions and the capital Minsk.
Administrative division in Belarus
|Administrative division (2019)|
|Area 1)||Area (in km 2)||Population (in 1,000)||Residents (per km 2)|
|Gomel (Homel)||40 400||1 410||35|
|Grodno (Hrodna)||25 100||1 039||41|
|Minsk||39 900||1 429||36|
|Minsk (city) 2)||350||1 993||5 710|
|Mogiljow (Mahiljou)||29,000||1 053||36|
|Vitebsk (Vitebsk)||40 100||1 172||29|
|1) The Belarusian form is in brackets.-
2) The capital Minsk is an independent administrative area.