Minimalist jacket hood, 115 g (4.1 oz) with a slim fit with integrated ventilation system, the Cita is designed for intense training in the mountains. La Cita is made Lumin ™, a fabric surprisingly light, it resists tears and offers the perfect compromise between wind resistance and breathability. His DWR (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel light precipitation. The fitted cut, designed specifically for women offers an aerodynamic design with space for the wear over a layer next to the skin. The articulated sleeves increase the freedom of movement.
Insurance Of Property Design Executed
The features are integrated to work with the jacket in order to optimize performance, reduce weight and volume for comfort. La Cita keeps in its own compression pocket, making it easy to store and carry. The mesh panels under the arms improve ventilation and dipping hem provides better protection while the low-profile collar protects from the weather without impairing movement or cause friction. With men’s jackets from Mensjacketsstore, the small hood adjusted to provide further protection, it folds and guard with a push button when not needed.
Complete List Of Features
- Fast drying
- Panels open mesh under the arms for ventilation
- hood adjusted
- The hood can be folded and secured with a snap when no longer needed
- front zipper along the entire length
Type of sleeves and cuffs
- elastic cuffs
- dipped hem
- Adjustable drawstring at the hem
- Folds into its own pocket
- zippered storage pocket and pocket with integrated media harbor
Logos & Marque
- reflectors emblazoned increase visibility in low light
- 100% polyester mesh
- Lumin-100% Nylon 6.6, 49 g / m².Very light yet very resistant, this fabric ripstop, lightweight and breathable, 20-denier is designed from the son of nylon 6,6. Treatment DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for better water resistance.