Running and jogging are a great form of sport to lose a few kilos. Especially now that summer is upon us, would any woman want to get leaner for the day. How many calories you burn in any sport? What are the benefits of running to lose weight? Running is great if you want to lose weight without dieting and healthy to lose weight.Which sports do you lose the most calories? What is the correct running pace to lose kilos?
Summer is upon us, and after a winter full of food and not exercising, it is time to move significantly in the fresh air to lose a few kilos fast.
I want to lose weight
To summer comes quicker to lose some kilos, may not only pay close attention to management and healthy eating, running and jogging really help! According to campingship, running is a great way to lose weight without diet and want to lose weight healthily.
Benefits of running
In addition to running is a fun sport, it is also a sport that in comparison with other sports:
- Lots of calories burned,
- Strong, narrow and round buttocks,
- Sharp and narrow bone may,
- Can lose weight without dieting,
- Healthy weight loss can be.
When you run the muscles use both fat and carbohydrates. Muscle is mainly carbohydrates needed for intensive training with a high pulse. Muscle uses fat especially in the easier interventions that take a long time, such as running and jogging.
Of course, you can also lose weight by burning carbohydrates, they are not converted into fat. To burn fat, it is better to long and slow to run.
The right pace
To determine the right pace to lose kilos is a rate in which:
- You can still carry on a conversation,
- More than half an hour to run,
- More than can go jogging for half an hour.
Sports: burn calories
Your weight will determine how many calories you burn during sports or running. Lighter women burn fewer calories, burn more heavier women in proportion. The table below is based on a woman with a weight of 70 kg.
Calorie consumption for different sports
Overview of kilo calories per hour different sports, which is based on a woman with an average weight of 70 kilos:
- Running 920 kilocalories,
- Aerobics and step, strenuous: 740 calories per hour,
- Running 740 kilocalories,
- Running 590 kilocalories,
- Cycling 590,
- Aerobics and step leisurely pace: 520 calories per hour,
- Tennis 520 kilocalories per hour,
- Dance 440 calories per hour,
- Swimming 440 kilocalories per hour.
Dieting and weight loss for women
Some objects compiled a list of women that consciously trying to become leaner and bo. Full of valuable tips and advice to lose weight:
- Effective dieting, weight loss tips that work,
- Lose weight in a healthy way,
- Local weight loss, which can?,
- BBB: train your legs with the most effective exercises,
- BBB: train your buttocks with the most effective exercises.
Running for weight loss
Run To Lose Weight
How to Lose Weight Through Running
Lose Weight: How to Lose Weight Naturally! Tips 61-101
How to Start Jogging to Lose Weight
267 best Running Station images on Pinterest
Diet Plan for Runners to Lose Weight
If You Want to Lose Weight by Running, Read This
How to lose weight running
Motivating Mum Elle Has Lost 24kg With Lose Baby Weight …
How To Lose 10 Pounds: This Is the Most Effective Diet For …
Why Running Didn’t Help Me Lose Weight
How Running Helps You Lose Weight?
Lose Weight By Running
Distance Running for Weight Loss
How to Lose Weight Running Without Injuring Yourself
A Running Program to Lose Weight
Here’s How Much You Must Walk To Lose Weight, It’s Far …
Running To Lose Weight
Update on My Running Goals & Tips for Improving Your Times