Hub 3.0 USB 3 ports Renkforce with SD card reader
- Allows 7 additional USB 3.0 connections
- With memory card reader for reading data from an SD or micro-SD card
- Enables data transfer rates of up to 5 GBit / s with USB 3.0 (Super Speed)
- Status LEDs
According to gradinmath, the number of USB ports offered by a computer or laptop is not always sufficient.The 3 ports USB 3.0 hub equips your PC or laptop with three additional USB interfaces. It offers enough ports for the connection of a USB mouse, a USB key or a hard disk. Thanks to its slender shape, it takes up little space and is thus ideal for the office.
Additional memory card reader
A memory card reader is also integrated into the hub. It allows you to read and display the content of SD and micro SD cards on your PC or laptop or to simply and quickly make backups of your photos.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Connect USB hard drives, digital cameras or camcorders to your PC via the USB 3.0 interfaces and give rhythm to your data.
Transfer large amounts of data such as HD movies and photos in seconds at speeds up to 5 GB / s.
This speed is 10 times that of USB 2.0.
Of course, this hub is also backward compatible with older USB generations.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supported memory cards: SD, SD-HC, SD-HC, Micro SD, MMC, RS-MMC, TF cards
- Memory card capacity (max.): 128 GB
Scope of delivery
- Hub USB 3.0
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Linux Ubuntu and beyond
- Mac OS 10.1 and higher
The simultaneous use of SD and microSD card is not possible.
- Maximum memory capacity of the SD card: 128 GB
|Category||Hub USB 3.0|
|Number of Outputs||3 x|
|Interfaces (output)||USB 3.0, SD, microSD|
|Specificities||With built-in SD card reader|