It’s summer, which means you need to hit the hat shop and buy some new baseball caps. You can get a fitted hat, an adjustable cap, or an easily adjustable hat, which means it comes in small, medium, large or extra large. You can have pop culture characters and logos like Kermit, Batman, and Coors Beer embroidered on it. If you’re like most people, you’ll probably want a baseball cap that has your favorite team’s logo on it.
Things You’ll Need
- Tape measure
- Hat size chart
- Measure your head with a tape measure, and match your head size to the corresponding number on a hat-sized letter. This will make it easier to find a perfectly sized hat for your head.
- Wear your hat so that the edge is above your face. The hat acts as a display when connected in this way. You can bend the edge so it is curved, or leave it flat. If you have long hair, you can pull it through the hole above the closure at the back of the hat.
- The “cool” way to wear a hat is to wear it backwards, with the flap facing the back of your head.
- You can also activate the border so it is facing either the left or the right but be aware that many people in the law enforcement community can take a second look at you because this style has been linked to a possible involvement with gangs .
- Always be courteous and respectful and remove your hat whenever you are indoors and when the national anthem is touched.